This light sesame dressing is wonderful on salads and slaws. The ginger flavor intensifies as it sits, so make it ahead of time if possible.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup untoasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
Whisk vinegar, tamari, ginger and agave together in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in oils and sesame seeds.
Makes about 1 cup. Will keep for 2 weeks if refrigerated.
Copyright 2008 by Jen Hoy