Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup reduced sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 1 scallion, chopped fine
- 1 ¼ pounds white fish filets (sole, tilapia, snapper, flounder, sea bass)
In a mixing bowl, stir together the tamari, agave, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, and scallion. Add fish filets to marinade and stir gently to thoroughly coat them. Marinate for 15 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Arrange fish fillets on the baking tray in a single layer.
Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of remaining marinade over the fish.
Place tray at least 3 inches away from broiler and cook 10-12 minutes, until fish flakes easily with the tip of a fork or sharp knife.
Serves 4 (5 ounce portions)
Copyright 2009 by Jen Hoy