Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup almond butter or sesame tahini
- ½ cup rice syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, almonds, or pecans
- ¼ cup raisins or currants
- 4 cups crispy brown rice cereal
Add raisins, nuts, and crispy rice, and stir to coat cereal.
With a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon, scoop heaping spoonfuls of the mixture into your hand and press it into balls. (Moistening your hands in warm water can facilitate this step and prevent excessive sticking).
Store in an airtight container.
Makes 12 small or 6 medium Rice Balls.Copyright 2007 by Jen Hoy